Patient Participation Group - (PPG)
Evington Medical Centre successfully launched its PPG in April 2012 with members from the area covered by the two surgeries.
The group is patient led and independent of the practice management which holds regular meetings.
- Actively help improve communication with patients, the practice and wider health community
- Contribute to continuous improvement of services
- Build a relationship between practice staff and patients
- To have knowledge on issues that inpact the healt
- Sharing experience and feeding back
- Identifying areas with scope for improvement
- Highlighting excellence
- Turning knowledge into action
- Supporting change
- Linking into the community
We are welcoming new members to join our PPG. We are particularly looking for representatives from:
- Working parents
- People who are registered disabled
- People with long term conditions
- Adults between 18 - 21 years of age
No qualifications are needed, all you need to be is registered patient of the practice. If you are interested or would like further information please contact Practice Manager Danni Patel on 0116 319 0343
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.